Friday 10.15am Heigh-Ho rising 12 mths at St Mary's Centre
Church End, Haddenham, HP17 8AJ
|Day of the Week||Friday|
|Next Session||10 Dec 2021|
|Age Range||Min 12 Months - Max 24 Months|
• Parking – there is no parking directly at the centre but you can park on the roads surrounding
• If you need bring a buggy it can be left outside or in back of the hall
• Waiting area – The foyer is very small so we ask you not to wait in there for your class at the moment. There is some space outside so as long as social distancing is adhered to, feel free to wait there if the weather is fine. Otherwise please wait in your car until it's 5 minutes before the class start time, then feel free to enter the building and adhere to the one-way system
• Please note there is to be no eating in classroom – water is fine from a named bottle only and breastfeeding is of course ok too
• You are invited to borrow our cleaned and sanitised instruments for the class. They are for single-use only so must not be shared with other children, and will be provided in a sanitised environment. Or, if you prefer, you may bring your own instruments so long as approved by Monkey Music. Feel free to talk to me about our range of instruments available
• I will be providing you with a sanitised mat to sit on during the class. If you would like to bring a small blanket from home to put on top of the mat to make it more comfortable for your little one, please do so
• Test and trace – Customer contact details may be made available to the NHS track and trace central database if required by law. If the person accompanying your child is not the account holder or the normal person who brings them to class then we will require their contact details for NHS track and trace purposes.
• Please bring with you as few personal belongings as possible ‘Monkey says travel light’
• Sadly, we have to ask you at this time please DO NOT bring your own Monkey and Mo to class!
• If you are bringing along extra siblings to class then please do let me know ahead of class as it’s important that we keep track of the numbers at each class.
• For details of our health and safety plan please see our FAQs on our website.
• Anyone who is unwell or has a temperature must stay at home as per the COVID guidance
• If you miss your class you will receive a catch-up class online to watch at home as many times as you would like in the week you miss. Unfortunately we are unable to offer for you to attend a different class during the week for COVID security reasons.