Friday 3.45pm Rock'n'Roll from 3 mths at St. Margaret’s Institute
30 Polstead Road, Oxford, OX2 6TN
|Day of the Week||Friday|
|Age Range||Min 3 Months - Max 12 Months|
Parking close to the venue is a mixture of resident and non-resident parking bays and in our experience, spaces are usually available. The Anchor pub, next door, is very child friendly, and serves lovely coffee etc.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY ADVICE
• Face coverings - All adults accompanying babies/children to our classes must wear a face covering when entering the venue and are encouraged to keep their face covering on for the duration of the class. Customers exempt from wearing a face covering will not be required to wear a face covering at Monkey Music.
• Test and trace – if you are not the account holder or the normal person who will bring the child to class, then we will require contact details for NHS track and trace purposes. Customer contact details may be made available to the NHS track and trace central database if required by law.
• If you would like to bring a sibling along, then please do let us know in advance, as it’s vital that we keep track of the numbers at each class, especially as some venues have restrictions.
• Anyone who is unwell or has a temperature must stay at home!
• Please bring as little personal belongings as possible ‘Monkey says travel light’.
• Please DO NOT bring your own Monkey and Mo to class. (Sorry!)
• It will be possible to use Monkey Music instruments which are freshly sanitised and for single-use only. Or, if you prefer, you may bring your own instruments so long as they are approved by Monkey Music and purchased from the Monkey Music online shop.
• You may like to bring a small blanket from home to put on your mat, especially for Rock’n’Roll classes.
• TO AVOID CROSSOVER BETWEEN CLASSES, PLEASE ONLY ARRIVE 5 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
• If at all possible, please leave buggies/prams in your car, but there is space available if required.
• There is limited inside waiting space, and please remember to maintain respectful social distancing.
• Please, no eating in the classroom, and make sure that all water bottles are named.
• For details of the Monkey Music Health and Safety plan, please see the FAQ’s on our website.