Wednesday 10.00am Jiggety-Jig 2 & 3 yrs at 1st Wormley Scout and Guide Group
Cozens Lane West, Broxbourne, EN10 6QL
|Day of the Week||Wednesday|
|Age Range||Min 24 Months - Max 47 Months|
Please take note of the below guidance in order to keep everyone safe before, during and after class.
• Waiting area – Please do not arrive for your class more than 5 minutes before the stated time to avoid any congregations outside of the venue. 5 minutes before your class time please walk along the pathway and up the ramp to the double doors. Please use the sanitiser provided on your way in and then proceed to the Terry Hall (small hall at the front of the scout hut).
• Social Distancing – whilst we are not currently required to social distance in class we will be keeping our mats spaced apart for the time being to ensure families feel comfortable in class. We are reminding customers to be sensitive to one another - whilst some of us will feel comfortable with our children socialising and being close, for others this may not be the case.
• Food and Drink - Please do not consume any snacks in the classroom, only water or formula/milk will be permitted.
• Instruments and Props - You are invited to borrow sanitised Monkey Music instruments. Alternatively, you may bring your own Monkey Music instruments purchased from our online shop.
• Buggies - these can be left in the hallway but please do not block any exits. There may be some space around the perimeter of the room.
• Personal items - If you are attending one of our Rock’n’Roll classes you are welcome to bring a small blanket from home to put on your mat. Please bring as few personal belongings as possible ‘Monkey says travel light’
• Siblings - If you are bringing along extra siblings to class then please do let us know ahead of class as it’s important that we keep track of the numbers at each class.
• Catch up classes - Anyone who is unwell or has a temperature must stay at home! If you miss your class you can book an in-person catch-up class by contacting the office.
For details of our health and safety plan please see our FAQ’s on our website.