Tuesday 10.10am Heigh-Ho rising 12 mths at King Charles the Martyr Church
368 Mutton Lane, Potters Bar, EN6 3AS
|Day of the Week||Tuesday|
|Next Session||06 Sep 2022|
|Age Range||Min 12 Months - Max 23 Months|
Please take note of the below guidance in order to keep everyone safe before, during and after class.
• Waiting area – please do not arrive for your class more than 5 minutes before the stated time to avoid any congregations inside or outside of the venue. 5 minutes before your class time please enter the venue through the door marked ‘in’ and sanitise your hands, follow the one-way system and proceed to the Old Margaret Hall.
• Face Coverings – whilst face coverings are no longer mandatory, we are politely requesting that customers wear a face covering to their mat. Once seated customers are free to remove face coverings for the duration of class. Customers exempt from wearing a face covering will not be required to wear a face covering at Monkey Music.
• Social Distancing – whilst we are not currently required to social distance in class we will be keeping our mats spaced apart for the time being to ensure families feel comfortable in class. We are reminding customers to be sensitive to one another - whilst some of us will feel comfortable with our children socialising and being close, for others this may not be the case.
• Food and Drink - Please do not consume any snacks in the classroom, only water or formula/milk will be permitted.
• Instruments and Props - You are invited to borrow sanitised Monkey Music instruments which are for single-use only. Alternatively, you may bring your own Monkey Music instruments purchased from our online shop.
• Buggies - Please try to avoid bringing your buggy with you as there will be no space in the hall for buggies and limited space in the hallway outside. If you do need to bring your buggy then please leave it where the sign indicates.
• Personal items - If you are attending one of our Rock’n’Roll classes you are welcome to bring a small blanket from home to put on your mat. Please bring as few personal belongings as possible ‘Monkey says travel light’
• Track and trace – if you are not the account holder or the normal person bringing a child to class then we will require contact details for NHS track and trace purposes. These will be collected on arrival. Customer contact details may be made available to the NHS track and trace central database if required by law.
• Siblings - If you are bringing along extra siblings to class then please do let us know ahead of class as it’s important that we keep track of the numbers at each class.
• Catch up classes - Anyone who is unwell or has a temperature must stay at home! If you miss your class you will receive a catch-up class online to watch at home as many times as you would like to in the week you miss. We may also be able to accommodate a face-to-face catch up class space permitting.
For details of our health and safety plan please see our FAQ’s on our website.